- Join the NHS Google Classroom: qupaior
- Complete entire application and write an informative essay;
- Complete 20 hours of community service per school year (starting in the fall of 2022);
- Pay $5 dues at the Business Office;
- All items: application, essay, 20 hours of community service, and $5.00 dues must be completed by Friday, March 31st by the end of the school day. Submit all documentation to Mrs. Grisafi in room B215 (all forms, essay prompt, community service handouts are found on the Google classroom website). No applications will be accepted past the deadline date.
- Students will receive a formal invitation from Mrs. Grisafi that shows all requirements have been completed;
- There will be a ceremony in early Spring to induct all of our new members to the NHS.
What is National Honor Society?
The National Honor Society (NHS) elevates a school’s commitment to the values of scholarship, service, leadership, and character. These four pillars have been associated with membership in the organization since its inception in 1921. NHS chapters are found in all 50 states, US Territories, Canada, and around the world. Chapter membership not only recognizes students for their accomplishments but challenges them to develop further through active involvement in school activities and community service.
At Ridgeline High School, National Honor Society is active in honoring student achievement and serving the community through various volunteer opportunities. Membership to National Honor Society is contingent on at least a 3.5 GPA, completed membership application, and yearly dues of $5.00. Potential members will be invited to apply after cumulative GPA’s are reviewed after first and second semester.
If you have any questions, please see our RHS NHS advisor:
Mrs. Grisafi (teacher, [email protected])